Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.michaelvandermeide.nl.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Personal data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Google Analytics and Analytics collected directly Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
- Contacting the User
- Mailing List or NewsletterPersonal Data: email address
- Contact formPersonal Data: email address
- Content commenting
- Facebook / LinkedIn / Pinterest / Whatsapp / Twitter Comments Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
- Handling payments
- Registration and authentication
- Direct registrationPersonal Data: address, city, company name, country, email address, first name, last name, phone number, province and ZIP / Postal code
Further information about Personal Data
- Selling goods and services online The Personal Data collected are used to provide the User with services or to sell goods, including payment and possible delivery. The Personal Data collected to complete the payment may include the credit card, the bank account used for the transfer, or any other means or payment envisaged. The kind of Data collected by this Application depends on the payment system used.
- Owner and Data Controller Michael van der Meide, Heer Daniëlstraat 29 – 3073 DC Rotterdam Owner contact email: info @michaelvandermeide.nl Latest update: January 22, 2018